This page allows you to generate a two-way table and chart by cross-referencing the codification results of two branches.
To do this, you must specify:
- Branch 1 – displayed on the x-axis.
- Branch 2 – displayed on the y-axis.
Once this operation is done, the frequency distribution of the two selected branches will automatically be displayed in a table and bar chart.
Each of the area that has been generated offers the following advanced options:
- Add to Public Content – This option allows you to publish an image copy of the chart or table displayed in the selected area on your project’s public page.
- Save – This option allows you to save an image copy of the chart or table displayed in the selected area. You can access this image through your project’s chart repertoire.
- Export – This option allows you to download a version of the chart or table shown on screen in a PNG format.